This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! New job?

So I've got a second interview for a job next week. Fleet Manager for a logistics company. I have dispatch experience, which got me in the door.

I am freaking out. I have a few more days to learn the clocks, and brush up on my dot knowledge, and hammer out some ideas for expansion and operation. Nothing super formal, just ideas.

Help? Lol.

It's an amazing opportunity.. I'm just so nervous.
    "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb

YAYYYYYY! Good luck and I know you'll do great! Go get 'em!

Comment

So...
      I didn't get the job. They ended up going with someone with more experience.
      However, they did offer me a job! Accounting. Said I impressed them and they wanted me there. Money isn't as good as the other job, but still very reasonable and more than I've ever made before. I'm very happy.
      I start Monday!
      "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Thanks! I appreciate you guys.

Comment

Good! I love the feeling of "ho boy, more than I've ever made!" I've had that four times so far. Actually, that's every time I switched jobs, come to think of it.
            “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
            One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
            The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Working...
            X