This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snake Measurement!

I just got this in my e-mail, and I laughed so hard that I knew I had to copy the "story" over here. It seems so obviously a joke to me that I don't get how people can think it's real (as it's presence on Snopes proves), but whatever, heh.

-----

So this girl has a python that stopped eating. After a while she got worried and took it to the vet who could find nothing wrong. He wasn't worried and explained that snakes like this can go a long time without eating and said she should take it home, keep an eye on it and if it still wasn't eating in a week to bring it back in.

So a week later she goes back to the vet who can still find nothing wrong and asks if there has been any unusual behavour. She says no. The only thing odd was that a couple of night ago she found the snake on the bed beside her. She just picked him up and put him back in his tank. Wondering if the snake was seeking warmth he asks if it was curled up. The girl says "No, that's what was weird. He was lying straight, up and down the bed."

"Oh." says the vet. "I'm afraid he'll have to be put down."

"Why? What's wrong with him?" she asks.

"There's nothing wrong with him." The vet says. "He's just starving himself in preparation for a big meal. It's perfectly normal."

Confused she asks why he has to be put down.

"That night, on the bed."

"Yes?"

"He was measuring you!"
    "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Cheerios out the nose on that one.

Well played!!
    Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

How come Alice Cooper's still alive? The number of times Fluffy's measured him...

Comment

As it happens I have a young ball python, and can relate. That was great!!!!
        GFY

Comment

Working...
        X