Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think Before You Cry (language, longish, ranty)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet, but does it always have to be bad religon?
    My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

no always, it's just good music to drive to and I need my fixes, but it's punk so the albums only run 30-45 minutes tops
      "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

ohhhh can i join? we can head down south till we find someplace quiet and we cant really speak tye language, start a commune and live in happy insane bless....

yes i want to run away often

Comment

So how many people can fit into one little Honda Civic???
          Freedom is the right of all sentient beings. Stupidity isn't.

Comment

i have a pt cruiser it can fit 5, more if we put down the back seat and start a 70s road trip style trip

Comment

Quoth dispatch View Post
              *(sometimes I feel more like a negotiator than a dispatcher).
              Yes. Yes. I feel your pain.

Could that be because I sit close to your desk?

I think my head would've exploded into tiny bits upon hearing that she was going to go back to the last place she had them. I don't think our company has enough clorox/lysol wipes to clean up the mess that would've made!
              "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

FOJK, we keep lots of wipes at my office. I'll run some over.

Dispatch and Mono, no running off with out the rest of us!
                Well fiddle dee dee!!

Comment

Quoth SnapAddict218 View Post
                  FOJK, we keep lots of wipes at my office. I'll run some over.

Dispatch and Mono, no running off with out the rest of us!
                  Thanks! Much needed at these desks!

Oh - and no running off without me either.
                  "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

As was discussed in the days when we were in a small but very proud department; if it comes down to that I'll just go ahead and start a "take this job and shove it" conga line out the door, and I'm pretty sure a certain co-worker would still be willing to bring the maracas, lol
                    "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

Butbutbut.........I REALLY want to go. Ok fine we will take you guys, who's car are we taking cuz mine is so not gonna happen.
                      My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

I have a moon roof, a CD player, room for 4, and 35 MPG

Comment

awww dispatch, you say the most awesome things.........and after a day like today........

Comment

And will you tell us what you were referring to with the title of your post ? Because I have really no clue, and I am curiouser than a cat.
                            "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

you know... that's why i always kept spares... i'd usually have one at work and one or two in the apartment.

and... of course it helps if you know how to use a hanger to break into your own car too.

Comment

Quoth Samaliel View Post
                                And will you tell us what you were referring to with the title of your post ? Because I have really no clue, and I am curiouser than a cat.

It was an obscure reference to a Bad Religion song on the most recent album titled "think before you die". I'm a bit relieved I don't have to mail cookies to anyone, but the music is worth checking out IMHO

Comment

Working...
                                X