This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HE'S BACK!

Remember my thread about the kid who kept calling for the same game? Tonight, he tried to get us to open up again, but in person!

He runs up to the door, it's 9:15pm. Bangs on it. I look at my manager, he nods and I go up to deal with it. I don't open the door, we've had a few muggings in the area... so I talk through the glass door to the kid (who appears to be at least fifteen).

Me: We're closed.
    Kid: ...Just let me in really fast, I've got my money right here! (shows me the money)
    Me: We're closed. Come back tomorrow. Here are our store hours. (point to sign on door)
    Kid: But..!
    Manager: Just shut the gate in his face, he's not getting the picture.
    Me: Just come back between the hours on the sign, okay? (I shut the gate and walk away to continue with my closing duties.
    This message brought to you by a hopeless pop-culture-obsessed social reject.

"Now Go away or I shall taunt you a second Time-uh"
    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

"Now go away or I'll point and laugh!"
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

why does he need this game so bad? heaven help you when he has to wait for a game to actually be RELEASED lol

Comment

What a dumbass. What's his problem that he can't show up a half hour earlier?
          Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

Maybe he doesn't have a watch ? Or he's just forgetful. Or a procrastinator.

I know I always wanted to be one. Never found the time to get around that, though.
            "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

why does he need this game so much? heaven help you if he ever tries to pre-order a game at some poimt! lol

Comment

Is it Battletoads?

Comment

HA HA I wish! I actually have a copy of that game because of an incident where our phone number got listed on a popular image board and we had prank calls all day asking for it! But, no, it was Phantasy Star Universe.
                  This message brought to you by a hopeless pop-culture-obsessed social reject.

Comment

Quoth Samaliel View Post
                    Maybe he doesn't have a watch ? Or he's just forgetful. Or a procrastinator.
                    He probably just thinks the world revolves around him.
                    "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
                    ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

Quoth sunnyswipe View Post
                      why does he need this game so much? heaven help you if he ever tries to pre-order a game at some poimt! lol
                      No, what's really funny is that PSU has been out for a long time. I had it early on, and got bored of the multi player. I haven't played it for months now, but this kid's acting like it's a new release, or something. Probably has some new friends who are into it, and wants to join in.
                      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
                        No, what's really funny is that PSU has been out for a long time. I had it early on, and got bored of the multi player. I haven't played it for months now, but this kid's acting like it's a new release, or something. Probably has some new friends who are into it, and wants to join in.
                        Kids like that have friends?
                        Honey and Thorns ~ Handmade Knit and Jewelry

Comment

Quoth kiokushitaka View Post
                          Kid: ...Just let me in really fast, I've got my money right here! (shows me the money)

First tell me I'm pretty.
                          "I've never had a heart attack, but it isn't for my son's lack of trying." - Me

Comment

Give him Powerdrome racing.

Comment

Why would this kid come in at 9:15pm when he has all day to get this game? I mean come on, school ends at around 2 or 3pm. He couldn't wait until AFTER school to do this? Amazing.

Comment

Working...
                              X