X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic Lazyness

To: Help Desk
    Subject: [Blank]

I saw that over the weekend and wondered what had happened. What I noticed was that it now takes longer and more keystrokes to do the login because I have to type in my employee number. Why can't [Expense Report Website] still remember who I am? Can you restore that feature?

You know how long their employee ID number is? 6 digits
    How many times do they use this number? 90% of all forms and all Internal Sites

Is it just me or are people getting really lazy these days?
    Never Underestimate the Element of Surprise - Odo, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Captain John Rourke(Clear Skies) - Ah, yes. another Black Bird. Are they free with cereal now or something?

Sadly yes, Darrien. People are getting lazier these days. A few key strokes wouldn't kill the man to type his login.
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Wow... and I thought BF was lazy!
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Wow. My login for some sites is my e-mail, which is 21 characters before the @hotmail.com part. (I love my e-mail address)
        What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

Quoth XXDarrienX View Post
          To: Help Desk
          Subject: [Blank]

I saw that over the weekend and wondered what had happened. What I noticed was that it now takes longer and more keystrokes to do the login because I have to type in my employee number. Why can't [Expense Report Website] still remember who I am? Can you restore that feature?

You know how long their employee ID number is? 6 digits
          How many times do they use this number? 90% of all forms and all Internal Sites

Is it just me or are people getting really lazy these days?
          Did you point out the irony that it took over 100 keystrokes to type up that email?
          I will never go to school!

Comment

That is something I rather wish I could do.
            Never Underestimate the Element of Surprise - Odo, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Captain John Rourke(Clear Skies) - Ah, yes. another Black Bird. Are they free with cereal now or something?

Comment

Quoth XXDarrienX View Post
              That is something I rather wish I could do.
              Give us all his email address and we'll do it for your!
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                Give us all his email address and we'll do it for your!

I love a good LARTing!!! (Large Attitude Readjustment Tool AKA Clue-by-four AKA the club of knowledge)
                Last edited by Brightglaive; 05-28-2008, 07:38 PM.
                You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take,and statistically speaking, 99% of the shots you do take.

Pirates Vs. Ninjas. Which would you choose? http://s1.darkpirates.com/c.php?uid=40174

Comment

Quoth Brightglaive View Post
                  I love a good LARTing!!! (Large Attitude Readjustment Tool AKA Clue-by-four AKA the club of knowledge)
                  I call it the Clue-Bat©. Clue-Bat© : apply directly to the forehead.
                  "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Working...
                  X