• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "What are you doing down there?"
    "Nothing...just hanging out with cigarettes...shoving it in a hole..."
    "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

• Appeared on dry erase board - "No Smoking the Anchovies!"
      Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

• "If this is about the lightsaber, I didn't actually break anything."
        "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

• "Just let me know when the printer's finished playing with itself."
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
            "Just let me know when the printer's finished playing with itself."
            What's this black stuff all over the printer?
            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• "I lost my cherry while driving!"

Comment

• I'm horny, so you must be thinking about asking me for money.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• "Winter is coming!"
                  (No, I don't think this person is a fan of Game of Thrones.)
                  "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                  -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "You know how to make labels!"
                    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "No, you can't use whiteout on a legal document."
                      -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "OK, NOW you're just showing off. It's not supposed to go that far...and you're not even supposed to have one."

Comment

• "We're not in the business of helping people."
                          -Mira Furlan

Comment

• (OOPS: Didn't realize it had to be current. Too bad, it was gold.)
                            Just stay out of the "workplace memes" thread. Please. I mean it.

Comment

• "Are you the Keymaster?"

Comment

• "Dammit, my wiener just fell on the floor."
                                *someone starts singing "Detachable Penis"*

Comment

Working...
                                X