This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At work this Thursday

I found out that the rennovated visitor parking garage will re-open next Tuesday, which is the first day of school spring semester.

Over 150 parking spots have been added. Hopefully this will mean that I do not have to turn other visitors away when the garage is reserved.

As for this post...http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=85161my direct supervisor told me this week that the garage will not open until March.

As of today, he has not heard of anything from the client supervisor regarding staffing needs for the visitor parking booth.

Then this morning I got a call from Missy *not her real name*, who works in the parking office. This was after a staff member had exited the faculty/staff garage using their access card. She "claimed" that a customer was sitting at the exit gate for ten minutes *this reminds me of sucky customer time, but now it coming from the parking office*. She told me that I need to be watching the gate. So I told her I was. She said "no, you are not. A customer was sitting at the exit gate for 10 minutes." So I said "which customer?" She got pissy & irritated, repeated herself, & hung up the phone.

There is a big camera inside the parking office that is aimed at the exit gate. It is located on the wall inside the parking office where the 2 desks that Missy & Nancy *not her real name*, sit at. The camera is right above their desks.

Update

Turns out there are three levels inside Visitor Parking, but only level one will be used for visitors. Turns out that many Faculty/Staff members complained that there is not enough parking at the university, & so levels 2 & 3 will be used for Faculty/Staff members. There is an access gate before you get to the second level, & you have to have an access card to get up there.

Comment

Working...
    X