This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
    Makes me wonder just how desperate someone was for a drink of coffee that they washed such beans off...
    I was wondering the same thing myself, Raps! Just who was it that decided to brew coffee from the beans left behind in civet droppings? I bet it started with "I'll give you a dollar if you..."

This coffee tastes like shit.
    It IS shit.
    Good. Then it's not just me.
    Mr. Hero, I'm so glad I wasn't taking a drink of my soda when I read that!
    "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Did anyone call/email the coffee people and explain the problem?
      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
        Did anyone call/email the coffee people and explain the problem?
        Oh yes, the bad coffee has been shipped back and we're expecting new coffee soon.

It takes longer without the coffee reps, though. Boss Man was complaining the other day about the lack of reps, and how the service isn't the same even though they promised it would be even better. (Hah! How would that even be possible, anyway?) But the coffee will, eventually, be replaced.

ETA: No sooner do I post this and head to work, that I am informed our replacement shipment of coffee was supposed to arrive today, but it fell off a train somewhere in the vicinity of Yreka. O.o
        Last edited by bhskittykatt; 01-25-2012, 09:58 PM.
        Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
        X