This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update:

Coder pulled some crazy games along the lines of "I don't recall this project, it doesn't exist" with the client, who played right along unfortunately. Eventually, I told the client to stop feeding his trollish ways, and to just tell him he was done. Client did, and coder immediately sent a "novel-length email" apologizing, and stating that, whoops, he found said project, he'll start on it right now.

Client's happy, coder is not, and I'm unfortunately still in the crossfire somewhat. Out of revenge, coder pulled some nasty stuff on me, which I won't get into because I'm trying to just deal with all of this. Suffice to say I got most of that straightened out in a couple of hours.

I cut one of the last little ties I have to him today, one more to go (that I'd forgotten about), and then I'll be completely free of him.

He sent me this tiny apology, begging to be my friend again, but not having any of it. He's shown his colors quite clearly, and I'm not going into THAT again.
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

haha... hahahaha.... haahahaahHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whoo... that was needed.

My reply to that would have been 'With a friend like you, I wouldn't need enemies' before blocking him.

Comment

I can see his next email/IM right now.

"You have the power Seraph Please make it stop."

(Yes, I'm aware I'm running the Paul Cristoforo stuff into the ground. He deserves to be run into the ground. Just like this coder.)
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
          I can see his next email/IM right now.

"You have the power Seraph Please make it stop."
          LMAO!!

I'm not as scary as Gabe, though. :<

Comment

Query: why would the client even give this loser a chance at this point?
            They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Cheaper then suing him?

Comment

Quoth Hanzoku View Post
                Cheaper then suing him?
                Pretty much.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                  Update:

Coder pulled some crazy games along the lines of "I don't recall this project, it doesn't exist" with the client, who played right along unfortunately. Eventually, I told the client to stop feeding his trollish ways, and to just tell him he was done. Client did, and coder immediately sent a "novel-length email" apologizing, and stating that, whoops, he found said project, he'll start on it right now.

Client's happy, coder is not, and I'm unfortunately still in the crossfire somewhat. Out of revenge, coder pulled some nasty stuff on me, which I won't get into because I'm trying to just deal with all of this. Suffice to say I got most of that straightened out in a couple of hours.

I cut one of the last little ties I have to him today, one more to go (that I'd forgotten about), and then I'll be completely free of him.

He sent me this tiny apology, begging to be my friend again, but not having any of it. He's shown his colors quite clearly, and I'm not going into THAT again.
                  OMG, he really is out in the stratosphere, isn't he? First he does his best to wreck your business, then he complains that YOU are threatening him with court action (despite your explaining repeatedly that it's somebody else) ... and now he wants to be your friend again?! Ask him how the ozone is up there, willya ... ?

As for the client, they are going to have to learn the hard way, unfortunately. Maybe he will get this project done, properly and on time ... but with his past record, I wouldn't bet any money on it.

Comment

Well, if he doesn't, they can always go back to plan A: sue him for everything he has or that can be seized.

Comment

Working...
                    X