This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important work-related question!

Our office is getting a visit from John Cena (WWF wrestler and actor) next Monday. He is getting awarded for his many hundreds of wishes that he has granted for us.
    Only a few people here will be able to ask him questions since it will be a very busy schedule and there will be press here as well.

My question is:

Should I blow him DURING the meeting or just follow him when he goes to the bathroom? lol
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

*facepalm*

you will conduct yourself in an office appropriate manner with dignity and respect (for him and yourself)

shake his hand, firmly,
    smile and say "thank you"
    and hope that you get a photo op with him....

you can act like a giddy little fan-boy and make dolphin sounds after he has left.
    I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Quoth Treasure View Post
      *facepalm*

you will conduct yourself in an office appropriate manner with dignity and respect (for him and yourself)

shake his hand, firmly,

you can act like a giddy little fan-boy and make dolphin sounds after he has left.
      I'd like another opinion!

Comment

Quoth Treasure View Post
        *facepalm*

shake his hand, firmly,

What she said !

Comment

Another opinion: Sheldon no touchy! Bad Sheldon!

Comment

you may also add (again with dignity) something like, 'I'm honored to meet you' or 'I am personally a big fan of yours'

Comment

Be respectful! If the press will be there, you will need to make arrangements to do so in private.

Comment

Is that a folding chair in your pants or are you just happy to see me?
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Dude, bathroom. Take a towel you can kneel on though, that tile can be murder on your knees.
                  https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                    Dude, bathroom. Take a towel you can kneel on though, that tile can be murder on your knees.

One of those gardening mats would be better
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth Raveni View Post
                      Be respectful! If the press will be there, you will need to make arrangements to do so in private.

But I want commemorative pictures of the event! ;-)

Maybe I can get a wrestling mat for the bathroom! ;-)

And I am not a big fan of his. I just want to blow him. lol!

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                        I am not a big fan of his. I just want to blow him. lol!
                        Always the romantic........
                        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

So instead of autographs and celebrity memorabilia, you collect their semen?
                          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                            So instead of autographs and celebrity memorabilia, you collect their semen?
                            Think of it as my version of Fleet Week in NY. LOL

Comment

If you get to ask him a question, ask him why he changed his character from a good guy to a douche when he left LVW for WWE...
                              This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
                              I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Working...
                              X