This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good lord, now I'm having sucky employee dreams

So last night I dreamed I was working at a department store much different than the one I currently work at. Much more fancy anyway.

A customer asked me something, I don't remember what but it probably wasn't an unreasonable request. And I told him to go f himself.

For some reason I didn't get fired on the spot, and the customer didn't tell a manager, but he did wait with somebody for me to leave after my shift was done.

Last thing I remember was hollering at the guy "Can't take me on one on one, huh? What a man," and waking up before the fists started flying.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Oh wow. I had one the other night too! That somehow, mall walkers were getting into the mall at 3 in the morning, even though the doors were all locked, and I couldn't find where they were coming from and for some reason I couldn't talk to yell at them! Brrrrrr......
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
      Oh wow. I had one the other night too! That somehow, mall walkers were getting into the mall at 3 in the morning, even though the doors were all locked, and I couldn't find where they were coming from and for some reason I couldn't talk to yell at them! Brrrrrr......
      Why does that give me a mental image of zombies

Wasn't there a movie with zombies all over a mall (like maybe the sequal to Night of the Living Dead or something - I never watched those, but have seen scenes here and there).?

Madness takes it's toll....
      Please have exact change ready.

Comment

LillFilly, it's like you work at my job! I haven't had that dream, and I'm surprised I haven't.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
        X