This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
    Remember the theme music from Taxi? I had a BF that used to 'ease' into waking up. Unless I didn't have to work the next morning, I didn't spend the night.
    One of the local cab companies (a medium-sized company, where Big Green Cab Co and Cab Co That Is Yellow are the large players in town) uses that for their hold music. If they're swamped with calls, you will hear that over and over and over...
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• Dear Sucky Co-worker,

Sincerely,

Catcul

Image: Not Always Working
      This thread makes this picture all the more sweet.
      Last edited by catcul; 10-13-2014, 02:44 AM.
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• SUCKY NEIGHBOR refuses to control her kids!
        SUCKY NEIGHBOR uses RACE CARD!
        It's not very effective.
        COMPLAINING NEIGHBOR uses GAY CARD!
        It's super effective!
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• http://notalwaysright.com/one-large-...ra-salty/39949

pretty sure that's unsanitary (and mildly nsfw (the story that is))

I'm also pretty sure that wouldn't be allowed.
          Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
          Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

• I'm assuming it was unused.
            My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

• It's too bad that more people aren't like this head coach.
              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• I loved that one too, I bet those kids learned a lesson from all this...

Comment

• Quoth Tama View Post
                  I'm assuming it was unused.
                  Even unused it was probably unsanitary. Probably were I serving, I'd give them a large bag and an empty medium bag (or even dump some of the large into the Medium so the space is there). Once it's left my (the seller's) hands, what they do to it from there is irrelevant.

Comment

• Little girl PWNZERS a religious bigot.
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

• More pwnage of people using religion to hammer home their point.

I'll have to remember that Proverbs quote...

Comment

• I got nothin'.

No one ever taught me how to give directions without using street names or cardinal directions.
                        Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd

Comment

• http://notalwaysright.com/actions-ar...of-order/40185

I hope the poster went to the pastor and got this creature banned!

Comment

• http://notalwaysworking.com/ended-up...perience/36832

Just when you think HR can't get any more clueless...

I would have demanded reimbursement for my gas and wasted time!

Comment

• "Working two years in customer service has really changed me..."

Comment

• Now this is how you do it!

PS, is it just me, or have they not updated Extras in weeks?
                                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
                                X