No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew it would be slow, but it's taking so bloody long for itunes to update on my netbook. I would like to update my ipod before I have to leave for Florida.
    "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera

Comment

• I'm going to go see a B-17 today, I am doing a happy dance *dances*.
      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Chobani Greek yogurt is super awesomely amazing! And I have neved like yogurt--- but this is delicious!
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Our hummingbabies have fledged and left the nest yesterday & today.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• OK so the First Church of Saruman is two houses and a parking lot away from me. I should NOT be able to hear their screaming/yelling/loud music from INSIDE their building when I am in my bedroom with a fan going in the window!:
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
              I'm going to go see a B-17 today, I am doing a happy dance *dances*.

The bf and I drove by a sign advertising this today!
              "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
              "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

• Quoth Cat View Post
                The bf and I drove by a sign advertising this today!
                It was so freakin cool, it's a shame it rained today and they couldn't do any flights. One of the best parts was when we were driving down 84 to get there it flew right over us as we were getting to the exit! Once I get a job and pay off my bills I'm so saving up for a flight.
                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• My computer just up and shut down last night while I was playing DFO. :/ It's been doing this a lot lately, and I had to uninstall Sims 2. I think I might have convinced hubby to get me a new compy though.
                  Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                  http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Today I saw a adorable little girl with bows in her hair, adorable glasses and a Darth Vader t-shirt. She liked my The Empire Strikes Back shirt. Her Mom let me buy her a Darth Vader Lego bag like the one I was getting at the toy store. Her Mom agrees, us Geek girls need to stick together.

Btw picture of the awesome bag attached. I love my bag. =)
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Quoth Squeaksmyalias
                      Today I saw a adorable little girl with bows in her hair, adorable glasses and a Darth Vader t-shirt. She liked my The Empire Strikes Back shirt. Her Mom let me buy her a Darth Vader Lego bag like the one I was getting at the toy store. Her Mom agrees, us Geek girls need to stick together.

Btw picture of the awesome bag attached. I love my bag. =)
                      Dude!!!! So jealous!!!! Legos kick massive ass!
                      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Memo to my aunt: I am not the one who's pregnant again. In fact, I have no intention of ever having children. Why do you lecture me about it?
                        "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                        "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                        Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Because its contagious?

I think that peach blossoms might just be the prettiest flower I've ever seen. They're so fluffy and dainty *sighs happily*

Also, Bubbles is being exceedingly cute at the moment. She's gently poking Danny in the nose with her finger and saying "Boop!" then laughing hysterically.
                          Last edited by Mishi; 08-17-2011, 01:53 AM.
                          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                            Dude!!!! So jealous!!!! Legos kick massive ass!
                            I got it at Toys R us (way cheaper then online too). I found it right after I squealed over a life sized firefighter made out of Legos.

Comment

• Legos rock! I had loads of them when I was small.
                              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                              -----
                              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• I have a pair of kids sneakers sitting on my computer desk, full of Lego bricks. No, I don't know why either. Bubbles proudly handed them to me earlier and said "Look, I made a pretty" then wandered outside to have another go at eating unripe strawberries.
                                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Working...
                                X