This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck you too lady

Phone rang a couple of minutes ago so I answer with my usual greeting and company spiel,
    no response
    I say hello again
    again, no response
    hello again
    Still nothing.
    So I say "nothing heard, goodbye"

30 seconds later the phone rings again, repeat the greeting etc, this time there's a cranky lady on the line
    "you hung up on me"
    excuse me?
    "you hung up on me, that was very rude"
    I'm sorry, did you call a moment ago, I said hello several times and there was no response.
    " I was talking and you just hung up"
    I'm afraid all I heard was silence at this end. I even said nothing heard before I terminated the call
    "I was talking and you just hung up on me."
    Well as I said I couldn't hear anything at this end and I even said so. In any case I can hear you now, how can I help you
    "I'm calling from company X, I need to order product Y"
    I'm sorry we don't supply that you'll need to contact company Z
    "fine" and then she hung up on me.
    Be Nicer To Retail Workers 2K18, also known as: stop being an incredibly shitty human to people just doing their job.

Left the mute button on after getting orders from the boss, didn't we.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Yeah, those little technical glitches can't make up for rude behavior. I've had more than enough of those that I can sympathize.
      Don't waste time trying to convince someone that the sky is blue.

Comment

I have to admit I did feel a little smug in telling her she'd effectively called the wrong place twice.
        Be Nicer To Retail Workers 2K18, also known as: stop being an incredibly shitty human to people just doing their job.

Comment

Working...
        X