This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Job

Not sure if this is the right place, as I'm a long-ish time lurker, sort of first time poster, but I have introduced myself initially after I signed up, anyway, here goes

Have been out of work for the last 14 months, had difficulty in finding work due to previous gaps in employment and contracts ended due to long term sickness, but that's in the past.

As of today I started a new job, Customer Service in an outsourced callcentre on a 'campaign' that deals IPS, (Identity & Passport Service), basically passport applications. Note this is only to send/fill forms / book appointments etc, for those wanting to renew/replace/apply etc, not actually making dscisions on issuing them. (as far as I know, only had 1 day of training so far )

Good news for you guys is that I'm dealing with the public again, so I'm sure they'll be a fair few SC stories I'll be saving for the coming months.

Hopefully for my sanity there won't be too many, but part of me wants ther to be some, just so I can post here

Speak to you all soon
Working...
X