This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And so I return.

Hey guys. I'm back. Earlier than expected, huh?

Yeah, well, the thing is, my recruiter told me to hide some things from the military or I'd be disqualified, and I listened to him. Then, after going through about a month of training, I started to relapse, and went to medical to talk to them about it. They pulled my Civilian Medical Records, sent me to see a shrink, and the next thing I knew, I was in a separation platoon awaiting a bus trip home. I got back last night around 6PM, sicker than I've ever been in my life, and I just woke up to take another dose of NyQuil, and figured I'd say hi to you guys again before I fall back asleep.

In case anyone is wondering, yes, what I did is technically illegal, however, I am not being prosecuted, I simply have to wait 6 months if I want to re-sign (which I don't, anyway), and they gave me a form that I had to fill out that any future employers will need a copy of that states that I am not a liability. My discharge was an 'Entry Level Separation', which is the equivalent of an honorable or general discharge, and on all my paperwork, honorable is the box that is checked.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and tell you all that I'm back for good.
    "Darling, you are a bitch. I'm joining the Navy." -Cinema Guy 4/30/2009

Aw, dude. That sucks! I don't mean the fact that you were turfed, since you don't seem broken up about it, but that you're so sick right now.

Anyways, let me be the first to say "Welcome home"
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

My Dad, Mom, Grandma, Granpa, and at least two Aunts beat you to it, but it's nice to see someone on here is happy to see me home.
      "Darling, you are a bitch. I'm joining the Navy." -Cinema Guy 4/30/2009

Comment

Welcome back, Shards !
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth Shards View Post
          My Dad, Mom, Grandma, Granpa, and at least two Aunts beat you to it,
          I meant here, Get plenty of rest the next few days, k?
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Well, that sucks, but I'm glad you're back. Hope you're feeling better soon.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Hey Shards.

Well, glad you're back safe and sound.

Sad you're back cos you didn't do what you were so much wanting to do.

So - any plans now?
              When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Working...
              X