Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I"m still around here, but not as often as I'd like. Being an "essential" employee is hard enough these days, but also having to basically run the household and not only keep track of all the kitties, but also my Mom and brother both are really starting to drain me at times.

I still come in when I can . . . and yes, it's been quieter here. I suspect it's a combination of life issues and perhaps the CS page on FB being used quite a bit.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I'm still here, but I rarely have 'new' material. There's just not as much going on, since I've been working from home. Kate is still annoying, but that's about it.
      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Perhaps it's....that the SCs are dying off?! In that case, saddle up the horses ok they're quarantined,make it lizards. I think that's one of the signs of the apocalypse...
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
          Still here. My tax office is closed (I turned in the key mid-April) likely 'til early July as the deadline to file and pay was extended to July 15th.
          And I just realized I'm going to be trying to collect from CPAs who are too busy to pay me in July. Well, I guess I do deal with that every April.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Still here. I just moved in with my boyfriend who recently evolved to Fiance. I'm getting married next year.
            Don't waste time trying to convince someone that the sky is blue.

Comment

Working...
            X