This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
    Nope, it's changed now. Everything's "roll high." I do miss the days of THAC0.
    My friend Chris and I used to joke around about only letting our daughters date guys nerdy enough to know what THAC0 meant. Keep in mind that we're both 17 at the moment, and we're talking about when our children would be our age...
    "Darling, you are a bitch. I'm joining the Navy." -Cinema Guy 4/30/2009

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
      Sounds like you were getting natural 20s all the way!

Keep talking nerdy to me.

Nothing like a good customers suck story in gaming terms!

OP has at least a 16 CHA!
      Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

To those looking for a gaming thread, I would point you to this Off Topic thread named, strangly enough, The Gaming Thread.

We hit on video games mosly of late, but there are RPGs in there. Feel free to chime in with the game of choice.
        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
          Nope, it's changed now. Everything's "roll high." I do miss the days of THAC0.
          I never even got around to THAC0. It was tables all the way for me before I lost contact with the people I played with.

Rapscallion, getting them off his lawn

Comment

Now that's the way to take care of a customer. Forceful but not impolite, not backing down and not kissing their ass the way other woosy employees who write on here do by trying to overly help them and then whine about why you were still yelled at. An SC is an SC for life, it's a personality disorder that reason can't touch, so don't try.

Buddy you Rock!
            Broadcasting to you live from the nerve center of my brain..... szzzt *we are currently experiencing technical difficulties, please stand by*

Comment

Working...
            X