This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th Of July

I had a customer who ACTUALlY thanked me for working that day. I was so surprised I had that "warm feeling" in my gut....

Lucky you.

I actually saw a SC on the 4th. You would think when you have a day off with your family, the last thing you want to do is complain until your face become red. The rest of us in line for food just laugh at the guy because every worker on the other side of the table was being so calm and telling him "No".
    I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

I honestly think folks go out of their way to be nasty at us. They wake up in a bitchy mood and decide to go to a store and take it out on the employee's. Go figure!

Comment

Quoth LostMyMind
        Lucky you.

I actually saw a SC on the 4th. You would think when you have a day off with your family, the last thing you want to do is complain until your face become red. The rest of us in line for food just laugh at the guy because every worker on the other side of the table was being so calm and telling him "No".
        I'm sorry you saw that, good thing you didn't have to be the employee on the other end of him. We had nothing but good and friendly customers on the 4th, I wish it could be the 4th every day...
        Love is admiration without envy, familiarity without contempt, and chocolate without asking.

Comment

Working...
        X