Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black tank top+green pants=works at Wal-Mart? (LANGUAGE!!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth TonyDonuts View Post
    The guy didn't get canned or anything, but when I started going back (after avoiding the place for a couple-three months) he'd spot me and walk briskly away from me.

Presumably after learning a valuable lesson in the importance of finding out just what's going on before trying to fix things.
    He obviously just automatically launched into the 'customer-must-be-appeased-no-matter-at-what-cost-to-the-employee' routine, that we all know and have seen in operation.
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Seriously? If someone who actually worked there had started trying to reprimand me, I would have devoured souls. That would have gone beyond ridiculous.
      I have CDO. It's kinda like OCD, but the letters are where they should be!

After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W T F...

Comment

Quoth MelodiousBubbles View Post
        Seriously? If someone who actually worked there had started trying to reprimand me, I would have devoured souls. That would have gone beyond ridiculous.
        Managers have souls? (that would do that)

Next we'll find out that clams have legs!
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
          Managers have souls? (that would do that)

Next we'll find out that clams have legs!
          Oh I would have gone through the corporate number and obtained their soul just before devouring it whole

Though just before that, I would have devoured the black hole that was where a soul once resided in the other customer's being.

Comment

Here are your clams with legs!!
            http://ivars.com/index.php?page=history_tv-radio
            "Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are your own fears." – Rudyard Kipling

I don't have hot flashes. I have short, private vacations to the tropics.

Comment

Quoth pitmonkey View Post
              Here are your clams with legs!!
              http://ivars.com/index.php?page=history_tv-radio
              "Ja, he died after running into some bad clams. Dey had axes..." --Girl Genius radio skit
              The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
              "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
              Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

See... I have a dirty mind

Comment

Working...
                X