X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Whiskey View Post
    http://www.extremepizza.com/menu/index.html

Tell me that isn't DELICIOUS.
    Ooh, that Paia Pie looks wonderful! Closest location to me is by Portland, though, I'll have to try some next time I'm up that way.
    Quoth Whiskey View Post
    Their hot wings are horrible though. Its like they bread them, fry them, bread them again, staple some fat on the outside, then fry them again. ugh.
    Yuck. It's so difficult to find good buffalo-style wings. Either they've been breaded to death, or they're nothing but skin and bones. And now I'm craving some good meaty buffalo wings...!
    Last edited by XCashier; 09-01-2010, 03:27 PM.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
      Yuck. It's so difficult to find good buffalo-style wings. Either they've been breaded to death, or they're nothing but skin and bones. And now I'm craving some good meaty buffalo wings...!
      Buffalo Wings and Rings if you have one in your area. Had them a week or two ago, DELICIOUS
      Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
        Pizza hut is not good pizza. I need to stop ordering from there.
        Pizza Hut is bizarrely hit or miss for a franchise operation.

The one between my house and my work is great. I love ordering from them.

Another one that was near a friend's place where a bunch of us used to gather for user meets back in the early '90s, however, had the worst pizza I have ever tried to eat, and that includes the cheapest of bargain bin frozen things. If you remember the old, "It's cheese" commercial from way back, the guy who wrote that commercial must have tried to eat at that Hut. And the crust was like cardboard, only with slightly less flavor. >_<

We're lucky. We also have a Papa John's nearby (their garlic breadsticks are soooo nummy), and the best chain pizza I've ever had, ever, is served at the nearby Round Table. It's a shame they're so much more expensive than the others, or I'd order from them more often. Although they probably won't deliver to our apartment, either, though the Papa John's doesn't seem to want to cancel Internet orders to blacklisted addresses. Pizza Hut does, however, and they won't call to tell you they did it, either.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
        X