Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what was that, dalesys? No, no, please. Do speak up!

Aw, you wanna take me shopping with you SHW!! I feel special!! I think...

My submission for the t-shirt contest: "God's gift to women...? Really?? Can I return you for store credit instead?"

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post

My submission for the t-shirt contest: "God's gift to women...? Really?? Can I return you for store credit instead?"
      AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! LOVE it!!!! As for my shirt: I can kill you and make it look like an accident.
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I've always pondered if there were comeback shirts to flare against people who wear those vanity shirts "God's gift to women" or "Sexy goddess" or whatever people are wearing these days to advertise themselves.

Perhaps I ought to just get a shirt that says "Picks my nose and farts loudly in public". But oh, great, there we go again. A whole line of freak shows would be following me home.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
          I've always pondered if there were comeback shirts to flare against people who wear those vanity shirts "God's gift to women" or "Sexy goddess" or whatever people are wearing these days to advertise themselves.

Perhaps I ought to just get a shirt that says "Picks my nose and farts loudly in public". But oh, great, there we go again. A whole line of freak shows would be following me home.
          You'd have a whole passel of curious folk following you home, blas. Why? I'll quote a comic I saw once:

"We're women. We don't belch, we don't spit, we don't fart. If we didn't bitch, we'd explode."

The sheer novelty of a woman who can do any of those 'crude guy things' would draw a crowd, sure's you live.
          What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

How about: "I'm looking for Mr. Right. Not you, Mr. Goodbar."

Comment

Quoth superhotelworker View Post
              Me: *sighs* "Look dude. I don't know you, I don't like getting hit on at any point, especially after four hours of sleep, so leave me alone, or I'm gonna lay you out of the floor. I'm taken."
              That made me crack up. That was awesome. I would have loved to see his face after that. Sorry that a super creepy dude hit on ya (I get the weirdos and creepers too) but damn you handled it really well!!!

Comment

T-shirt: I can kill you with my thoughts

(I have said this to students. Sometimes I mean it.)

RE: the "curves/no brakes" line. The hindsight of 20/20 and distance has given me this comeback should you be subjected to that particular line again:

"I'm under construction. Try me next year after I've had my penis removed."
                Enjoy my latest stupid quest for immortality. http://1001plus.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                X