Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP, I've seen you elsewhere, and I'm happy to have you with us--you always have *great* stories! The duck story is incredible... makes me laugh every time I read it,

Comment

Would someone please to be telling this highly uncool person WTF "867" means? *plaintively*
      Love and time, those are the only two things in all of the world and in all of life that cannot be bought, but only spent. from Aztec, by Gary Jennings (R.I.P.)

Comment

867 is a area code in Canada that gatekeeper serves from his/her (i forgot ) call center. people from this area tend to be dumb ordered things that are not only ugly (like pink camoflouge hoodies ) but also spend twice as much as the order total on shipping. Many of these items seems to be hats based on estimates from gatekeepers story there are currently 30 hats per person.

Comment

*breathes*
          "But I don't want to be among mad people."
          You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

Quoth myswtghst View Post
            Dangit, IPF, I just broke Rule #1. At work. With Diet Coke.
            Same, but with apple juice.

Diet coke is an awesome drink to break rule #1 with, because it isn't sticky like normal coke. it wipes right off!

Comment

Quoth Cyphr View Post
              867 is a area code in Canada that gatekeeper serves from his/her (i forgot ) call center. people from this area tend to be dumb ordered things that are not only ugly (like pink camoflouge hoodies ) but also spend twice as much as the order total on shipping. Many of these items seems to be hats based on estimates from gatekeepers story there are currently 30 hats per person.
              The area code is in Alaska, btw, in Nunavut if I am right, Gravekeeper is a He, and the 867 people are also well known to GK for being incredibly dense and stupid.
              I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

What a ducktard. XD That was hilarious!
                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Thank you for the explanations, Cypher and Bliss!
                  Love and time, those are the only two things in all of the world and in all of life that cannot be bought, but only spent. from Aztec, by Gary Jennings (R.I.P.)

Comment

Quoth Bliss View Post
                    The area code is in Alaska, btw, in Nunavut if I am right, Gravekeeper is a He, and the 867 people are also well known to GK for being incredibly dense and stupid.
                    Nuanvut's in Canada. I still find this to be hilarious and frightening at the same time!
                    http://www.nunavuttourism.com/new/site/default.asp
                    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

I am SO GLAD I stopped eating and drinking long enough to read this! My ass would be choking on beer and popcorn!
                      MySpace

Comment

Quoth AbracaDeborah
                        Most of the time, we were right there while the other one spoke to him, so the obvious conclusion is that citrus fruits cause brain damage, memory loss, and Tourette's.
                        That, or his family's been hitting the Orange Clean again.

Comment

That was just...

I swear, some people need a freaking life or a clue!

Comment

Working...
                          X