Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any contact back from the company in question?

Rapscallion

Comment

I would love a little trailer cart to pull behind my ghetto bike :x

I'm honestly afraid i'll tip myself over. I'm still not crazy coordinated on my bike. I almost ate it yesterday!
      Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post

A pregnant woman in the UK, however, has the right to pee anywhere and at any time she chooses, even - get this folks! - in a police officers helmet, if she so requests....
        I wonder if that's where the IT Crowd folks got the joke from in their parody movie piracy ad.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
          I would love a little trailer cart to pull behind my ghetto bike :x

I'm honestly afraid i'll tip myself over. I'm still not crazy coordinated on my bike. I almost ate it yesterday!
          They're way harder to tip than the bike is. You just can't make crazy tight corners. Come up and visit me and try mine out .

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
            Actually - believe it or not - in the UK a man may perfectly legally relieve himself in public, BUT he must aim at the rear wheel of his vehicle and keep his right hand placed upon the vehicle for the duration (why right hand? don't know!)
            I'm guessing it's because the right hand is the traditional wanking hand, & it keeps the guy from getting tempted!

The pregnant lady thing dates from a long time ago, back when there were men who made a living wearing a really big coat & carrying a bucket. Why, you ask? Because you could pay them to use the bucket as a loo, & they'd stand with their coat around you shielding you from view!
            "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
              I'm guessing it's because the right hand is the traditional wanking hand, & it keeps the guy from getting tempted!
              I do hope most men will be able to resist the temptation . My theory is that it forces most people to stand in the street and not on the sidewalk, to avoid scaring ladies and children .

Comment

Working...
              X