This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like Boobs?

Seriously? I got asked that by someone manning a Susan G Komen booth outside my local grocery store when I went in to get chocolate milk... How the crap do you answer a question like that...?
    "So much so that I'm saving up for a pair of my own..."
    I was wearing my Mario & Peach shirt, and the lady commented that "Super Mario probably likes boobs..."
    *head tilt* "Yes, but I bought the shirt more for the other character on it..."
    "I don't know who that is."
    You recognize Mario, but NOT his lady love? (Have you heard my new band? His Lady Love...?)
    "That's Peach..."
    "Looks like she has boobs..."
    "Yes, but I always got the feeling she's been binding them down... hiding her assets."
    Yes, I did actually say that.
    "I call murder on that!"

It's just to get attention. I find it kind of gross that they have to resort to "do you like boobs?" rather than "do you care about saving lives?"
    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Inappropriate much? What if the girl scouts sold their cookies by looking sad and saying "If you don't buy our cookies, does that mean you hate children?". One has nothing to do with the other.
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

"Not the ones who use vulger terms for the human body around complete strangers"

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
          What if the girl scouts sold their cookies by looking sad and saying "If you don't buy our cookies, does that mean you hate children

In that case I'd prob go the Wednesday Addams route: "Are your cookies made from real Girl Scouts?"

Comment

"Do you like boobs?"

"No, I prefer smart people, so I don't think it'll work out between us."
            Check out my webcomic!

Comment

If I was asked that, I would be tempted to break out in song: Boobs A Lot.
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                If I was asked that, I would be tempted to break out in song: Boobs A Lot.
                What about this song?
                "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                Amayis is my wifey

Comment

That's a good one, as is Feeling Boobies.
                  "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

that's a bit of a tacky way to ask for money for an organization.

my reply ... eh. i'll make a fratching for it cos it would possibly be controversial

Comment

I like them so much, I grew my own!! *sticks out chest outrageously*
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Eisa View Post
                        What about this song?
                        My first thought was http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bEGLbCNRqw (NSFW language)
                        Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. Dr Cox - Scrubs

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
                          I like them so much, I grew my own!! *sticks out chest outrageously*

Becks, our brother would stick his chest out outrageously, too.
                          I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

"Boobs? Where? WHEREWHEREWHEREWHEREWHEREWHEREWHEREWHEREWHEREWHERE WHEREWHEREWHEREWHEREWHEREWHEREWHEREWHEREWHERE" *bouncebounce*

I can meet their inappropriate with inappropriate of my own.
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
                              Inappropriate much? What if the girl scouts sold their cookies by looking sad and saying "If you don't buy our cookies, does that mean you hate children?". One has nothing to do with the other.
                              Once when my grandma and I were leaving the shopping centre (grandma had just done her grocery shopping), we were approached by a guy with a stall in the middle of the main part and he was selling raffle tickets, something to do with sick kids.. When my grandma asked how much the tickets were and the guy said they were $5, my grandma declined as that was actually all she had left on her.. to which the guy replied 'What, you don't want to help the sick kids?' Took a lot for me not to go off at him, so I just gave him a death stare as we left.

Comment

Working...
                              X