Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*sigh* what do you THINK I'm writing this thread about...?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was probably going to say something like that, but at that point, I just wanted to get away from the smell. >.<

I could never get away with saying that at work, but I have gotten away with a lot.

Comment

Wow, Lupo, sick and grocery shopping at the same time. You are brave.

I hope you feel better soon.
      "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Lemon juice (from fresh lemons if you can get it) in hot water, at the highest concentration of lemon juice you find tasty. Add honey. Sinus-clearing, for me at least.

Or for vitamin C, lemon juice in cold water. (Heat breaks down the vitamin-C molecule.)
        Seshat's self-help guide:
        1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
        2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
        3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
        4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth ThirdGenRetail View Post
          More to add to Fire's post there - Teens often hang out at malls around here after school, after they've had dinner and done homework etc. One of the local malls, McArthur, put up a curfew about a year ago(?) that teens can't be alone in the mall, no adult supervision and without being at work, after 5pm. Made a large number of teens mad and I think many are still boycotting it... Since I get mistaken for 14 or so, I want to go there around 5pm and see how many security guards stop me...
          The nicer mall in my area has a curfew like that. I'm glad I look older than I am (I recently turned 17).

I don't understand why these people pull the stupid crap that gets younger people banned from places, or why they feel the need to make stupid comments, like those people (I use the term loosely) did to Lupo.

I often feel like a 70 year old man in a young person's body. Get of my lawn, punks! I want to do my shopping and go home!
          There is no problem we cannot ignore, confront, plot against, drown in chocolate sauce, or run over with the car- Christopher Elliot

Comment

Lupo! I wish I could have taken you grocery shopping with me. <3

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
              lube and...disappointment.
              why does that sound like an awesome band name?
              Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
                why does that sound like an awesome band name?
                Quoth chainedbarista View Post
                him, lube and...dissapointment.
                "We are Lube and Disappointment and we are here to sell out and stuff! ONE-TWO-THREE-FOUR!"

Yes, my boyfriend loves Scott Pilgrim.
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

"Magnums? Don't you mean Minimums?"

Hope you're feeling better! Why are there so many stupid people in grocery stores?! And the old bat on the bus--ugh!! Old people always insist the young are rude, but I've had more old people than young ones be rude to me.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I sympathise about the mucosity, Lupo, I've been going through similar lately. I think it's the change of the season. Hope you get better very soon.
                    Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                    Lupo, you have way more self control than me. If I had gotten that bloody nose at such impecable timing, I would have used it against the SC on the bus. Maybe then it would teach her to be more careful.
                    Yes, I would've been seriously tempted to do that, too, especially if there were witnesses who could testify that she shoved her way in front of you and her bag hit you in the face. Sorry, hag, respect is a two-way street. If you won't treat me with respect and courtesy, I am not inclined to treat you with same.
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                    X