This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Secret Shopper

How do you keep a secret? Tell no one. IF you must, tell one other person. There is no third option.

I got to be a secret shopper, I was so secret that even I did not know I was secret shopping.

Sunday, I went to the Table Top/Comic book/Video game store I frequent, to play and hang out. I had a few orders come in, all on separate sales orders (they were not made at the same time and I had not been able to make it up in 3 weeks). The new guy did not know how to combine sale orders, so he had to ring them up separately.

Yesterday, the owner/my friend/plastic and paper crack dealer called to ask what I thought of new guy since he had been out of town that week-end. I told him he was nice, but needed to be taught how to combine sale orders.

Yea, turns out they had taught him and he forgot, again. Also, I had a couple other orders come in that he had not given me (manga, so they were not in with the rest of the comics). Owner also mentioned that he had several other people secret shop because there were some concerns about how fast new guy was learning the systems. Not just selling, but running the tournaments, understanding how to price more "obscure" items to buy, ect.

I really hope New Guy gets better, I rather liked him. He was not bad. And I understand that sometimes most of the time, my sales orders get rather 'interesting' (I order some of the more obscure and odd thing, like manga, comic), so I can understand that.
    I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.
Working...
X