This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Naaman View Post
    Have you seen City of Titans? It's still in development, after a very successful kickstarter, but is being made by a group of people who loved CoX.
    Yup! I've also been keeping an ear out on the talks for acquiring CoH and it's IP, but I expect City of Titans will come out before we get any good concrete news on it. Only thing I ask is if CoT has super group bases, their build tools be a bit more... robust and a lot less magic desk/counter.

I've played WoW, soloed or duo'd most of the content, but the only thing I really liked about it was the mounts.

I'm currently playing Elder Scrolls Online. It's solo friendly, except for group dungeons. My biggest dislike about it is the fact that the guilds are the only auction houses. I'd rather have a global auction house, not have to join three or four guilds just to auction stuff. I'll sell it to a vendor first.
    If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Or you guys could join me in Guild Wars 2. Also very solo friendly (except for group dungeons) and people always willing to help out new players. Been playing it for 3 years and I still find stuff to do.

Also it's just gone free to play, so give it a shot. PM me if you want more info.
      Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

"Vernacular?! That's a doiby!"

I think the only online game I play anymore is Adventure Quest, and even then very rarely; I can still recall coming across the oh-so-serious types when I used to play SoulCalibur IV & V, but more often than not it was balanced out by folk who just wanted a good, clean fight and show off created characters. Still get the urge to play every now and then (damned RRoD).

Only multiplayer game I play anymore is with a local Dungeons & Dragons group, although I've also been having the urge to pick up Pokémon Y/Alpha Sapphire again.
        "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

I've got my fingers in so many MMO pies- I used to play City of Heroes, I've played WoW on and off, and now I've got Guild Wars 2, and SWTOR going.

I still miss City of Heroes, you could be anything in that game! I used to have characters based on quite a few NYC skyscrapers, and even the Golden Gate Bridge- one of my IO'ed and purpled out level 50 Incarnates.

Comment

Quoth Amanita View Post
            I've got my fingers in so many MMO pies- I used to play City of Heroes, I've played WoW on and off, and now I've got Guild Wars 2, and SWTOR going. I still miss City of Heroes, you could be anything in that game! I used to have characters based on quite a few NYC skyscrapers, and even the Golden Gate Bridge- one of my IO'ed and purpled out level 50 Incarnates.
            What server did you play on?

Comment

Working...
            X