This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used Lynx for ages
    My morning-addled brain asks: what does a text-mode browser have to do with body spray?
    Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth otakuneko View Post
      My morning-addled brain asks: what does a text-mode browser have to do with body spray?

Comment

I'm sure some people would wany to take an Axe to the body spray guy.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
          I'm sure some people would wany to take an Axe to the body spray guy.
          Lost count of how many I'd have to chase off the HBA aisle when I was working that department because of that. Back then, we didn't have to anti-theft boxes to put those items in, and we'd have somebody at least once a week spraying away and making the aisle smell worse than a frat house (and nearly making me nauseated in the process.)

I have no idea what kind of female would be attracted to somebody who smelled THAT bad but it sure ain't me.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Sounds worse than the people who like to "test" nail polish or Sharpies. At least those just leave a color mess behind. They don't stink up the place too.
            "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
            - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Working...
            X