Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe don't throw your change at the cashier when they call you out on being short on your money?

Maybe that way you won't get banned from the restaurant.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• https://notalwaysright.com/in-bad-company-3/91886/

Makes you wonder if Argabarga has ever been asked to tow a taxi.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

• This made me lol: https://notalwaysright.com/why-askin...-part-2/67740/
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Quoth Mr Hero View Post
          https://notalwaysright.com/in-bad-company-3/91886/

Makes you wonder if Argabarga has ever been asked to tow a taxi.
          There's something wrong with that tow company, because cabs most certainly can be towed, at least here in Desert Hell. (I've never had it happen to me, though. Around here, cabs can get away with a lot of stuff that would get other cars towed immediately.)

There's also something wrong with the cab company, because Big Green Cab Co (and I imagine most cab companies) can always tell who's in which cab -- no confusion, no "trying to figure it out," etc. The only thing that might happen is the driver won't answer his phone, in which case the company could send someone out with a spare key to remove the cab.

The person in that story should've called property management and complained. When I lived in my old apartment, I had cars towed out of my parking spot more than once. Assigned parking, jerks! Visitor parking is that way. (I was tempted to just block them in with my cab, but decided it wasn't worth it.)
          Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
          OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
          she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
          Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• Quoth Deserted View Post
            (I was tempted to just block them in with my cab, but decided it wasn't worth it.)
            You should have done that and then waited for them to come back as you ran the meter!
            Note to self: Hot glass looks like Cold glass.

Comment

• Sucktomer: “I’m the (expletive) national wrestling champion. I’ve got hundreds of trophies, dozens of medals. What the (expletive) have you got you whiny (expletive)?"

Supervisor: *HEADBUTT*
              --------------------------
              I am the Lava Master!
              Last edited by Jay 2K Winger; 09-13-2017, 09:04 PM.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

• People like that always act so tough like everyone is afraid of them, yet they always miss when someone just looks at them unimpressed. They always learn the hard way what happens when you are not smart enough to see the warning signs.

Comment

• Maybe this bigoted student will learn something now... Brilliant response by the teacher!

Comment

• Now here's a way to stymie those "we have an incredible offer"-type of call center calls.

Ask them who they're calling for.

Comment

• https://notalwaysright.com/displayin...-idiocy/94236/

I just don't even know where to start with this one!
                      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

• Stay-at-Home Dad brings 2yo daughter to cafe owned by Wife.
                        Daddy asks Sucky Employee if he can talk to Wife.
                        SE claims Wife ain't the boss.
                        SE carries on being rude and abrasive.
                        Brother-in-Law (supervisor) is brought out.
                        BIL tells Daddy that Wife stepped out for a bit.
                        BIL tells SE that Wife IS the boss.
                        SE insists otherwise.
                        Daddy shows SE his driver's license.
                        SE is suddenly all apologies.
                        SE had been on her final warning.
                        Daddy tells SE she's fired.
                        SE says he can't fire her, he's not the boss.
                        Wife comes in behind SE and says she IS the boss, and SE IS fired.

PWNZER.

Comment

• A sucky customer calls the technical support for a range extender. He claims to be a network technician for 16 years despite not knowing how to pull up a list of available networks or not knowing what Ethernet is.

I wouldn't recommend Mr. Dunning–Kruger here for any computer services.

The Wireless Age Completely Passed Them By
                          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Sucktomer, begone! THE POWER OF ROCK COMPELS YOU!

Comment

• I agree with this rationale for calling Thanksgiving-you-have-to-work "Brown Thursday."
                              --------
                              ETA:

PWNZER by this waitress against her boss!
                              Last edited by Jay 2K Winger; 11-23-2017, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Customs: Do you have anything to declare?
                                Passenger: Just this huge bag of white powder.
                                Customs:

I can't blame Customs for their reaction.
                                This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Working...
                                X