This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
    Like me. *angelic look* Do not enter my personal space without invitation. Sometimes I wish I could have Rogue's power, but on a purely voluntary basis, you know? Tho, kicking aside the bodies would get tiring after a while.
    Yeah, but do you really want to absorb their psyches as she does? Too many idiots like that and it might drop your IQ!

I don't like Space Invaders, either (not the game, the people!). Someone gets that close and creepy and I might just let out an ear-shattering shriek of fear or give them my Pointy Elbow Of Doom right in the ribcage. And that's if I'm feeling kind and generous!
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I don't necessarily get creeped out by touchy-feely people, but I do like my personal space. I've never been the touchy-feely type. It's never a good idea to sneak up on me either. I've been known to hit people or throw things at them if I wasn't expecting them. Basically, I just prefer for people to keep their distance unless I know them fairly well.
      The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

I got this one regular who loves to touch me. Hands are a favorite, sometimes he creeps up behind me to grab me by the shoulders.

The problem is I can't get mad because other than the touching he's a polite, clean, well groomed, well-spoken elderly gentleman.

It's like forgiving a puppy who just pissed on your shoe...
        Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Honestly, I would have immediately taken his arm, lifted it up over my head, walked forward, turned around and slapped him. Touching is a big no-no. Let's take out the male-female sexual conotations and make it a woman that put her arm around you. Even then it is a dominant-submissive gesture. She is asserting her dominance over you by violating your personal space at will. Bet she wouldn't tolerate it for two seconds if you did it to her. I don't know how old you are, but one thing in life we all need to learn is to stand up for ourselves. There are basically two types of people. The people who just grin and bare it, who usually don't get anywhere in life, and those who show confidence and self-respect who usually go pretty far.

Comment

I think Will Smith said it best in I, robot

Detective Del Spooner: [after one of the guards in the elevator grips Spooner's shoulder] So what hospital are you going to? I'll sign you and your buddies' casts.
            You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take,and statistically speaking, 99% of the shots you do take.

Pirates Vs. Ninjas. Which would you choose? http://s1.darkpirates.com/c.php?uid=40174

Comment

Working...
            X