Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Religon Strikes, Chick Tract wannabe, and Good Samaritians gone bad!! (Long post)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
    If hating someone equates to murder what does not giving a damn if they live or die equate to?
    Leaving them to die.

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
    I've lusted...did I still commit adultery if I'm not married?
    Fornication in your heart.

GAH! So glad I got away from my family!

Quoth Tigress View Post
    You can read them in their wonderful bigoted glory on the Chick Publications web site. Some of them are very wrong, hilariously so.
    And some, like cell 15 of the Sodom and Gomorrah one are SCARY.
    Last edited by Spiffy McMoron; 10-03-2007, 03:26 AM.

Comment

... ok, I'm reading some of those Chick Tracts to see just how whack some of them are... one of them has a subtitle that says, "Adapted for black audiences."

*blink*blink*

WTF?!?

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
        ... ok, I'm reading some of those Chick Tracts to see just how whack some of them are... one of them has a subtitle that says, "Adapted for black audiences."

*blink*blink*

WTF?!?

^-.-^
        What? You expect a sexist, bigot of a "man" not NOT be racist?

Comment

Just a friendly mod reminder to keep things calm in here. Things have been pretty good so far, but remember--we're here to complain about SC's, no matter their race, creed, or what's written on their handouts.
          I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
            no matter their race, creed, or what's written on their handouts.
            Hand outs are sucky if littered around the place without prior management approval. Because who cleans them up?

Comment

Sorry guys I gotta say it. We're all going to hell. I mean most religions say the unbelievers are going to hell and I am not associated with most of the religions in question (as are all people) so we're all going to hell. If you want to see the proof that Hell is exothermic (HOT) you can find it at:

http://www.pinetree.net/humor/thermodynamics.html

oops I mean

You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take,and statistically speaking, 99% of the shots you do take.

Pirates Vs. Ninjas. Which would you choose? http://s1.darkpirates.com/c.php?uid=40174

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
                Just a friendly mod reminder to keep things calm in here. Things have been pretty good so far, but remember--we're here to complain about SC's, no matter their race, creed, or what's written on their handouts.
                *sob* people have ignored the rest of my post....

Comment

Quoth Tigress View Post
                  You can read them in their wonderful bigoted glory on the Chick Publications web site. Some of them are very wrong, hilariously so.
                  Purely for the sake of balance, here are some parodies: http://www.weirdcrap.com/chick/intro.html

Comment

Working...
                  X