Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ My friend's sister did that once. They used scissors.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Minflick View Post
      I had an old and dull bread knife that no longer worked well, so we moved it to the bathroom, and when we HAD to clear the bowl, the knife went to work and made her logs into smaller and flushable chunks. You haven't lived until you've chopped your daughters shit into small pieces multiple times in a week....
      Omg, this kills me! Growing up we had a pull-chain toilet. There was always a round-tipped butter knife hidden behind the toilet paper holder. You know what? My mom would not come and deal with it, whoever produced it did. And if you misjudged and clogged the toilet, you had to at least try to use the plunger before parents got involved. This concerns everyone when you have one bathroom.

Oh, and it was hysterical how many grown adults didn't know how to flush the toilet. Pull the chain, come on people.
      Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Quoth Minflick View Post
        You haven't lived until you've chopped your daughters shit into small pieces multiple times in a week....
        Why wasn't SHE the one to do the "chop and flush" routine?
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
          Why wasn't SHE the one to do the "chop and flush" routine?
          "You ate it, YOU kill it!"
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Teen girl? Life with her was pretty difficult at that age. Stereotypical puberty that can get me to laugh to tears now, but was tough to live with at that time. Half the time she'd have left home before we discovered the problem! Knife was 14"-18" long, so wasn't as up-close-and-personal as a butter knife!

Comment

Quoth Minflick View Post
              I have 3 daughters, all grown now. DD#1, for a time as a pre-teen and teen, laid logs that completely blocked the toilet, and we only had one, so it couldn't stay out of commission for long. I had an old and dull bread knife that no longer worked well, so we moved it to the bathroom, and when we HAD to clear the bowl, the knife went to work and made her logs into smaller and flushable chunks. You haven't lived until you've chopped your daughters shit into small pieces multiple times in a week....
              Continuing on the "long handled tool" theme...use arborist's pruning sheers?

We don't seem to have flushing problems now that we live on the ground floor (though I still make logs like a lumberjack on a bender) but I am totally getting a broom handle for the plunger just in case.
              Last edited by WishfulSpirit; 11-06-2015, 06:32 PM.
              "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Wishful, I'm just over here. The visuals! Yer killin' me!
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                X