This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Anakah View Post
    The only thing I've seen that sometimes isn't taxed is food from the grocery store. Depending on what state.

I don't think anybody should be tax exempt anyway.
    Especially CHURCHES. I'm sorry, but my friend's coven certainly doesn't get that status. That's for big buildings filled with people giving up ten percent of their hard earned money for a feel good moment.... Meh, bubble wrap is cheaper.

I like bubble wrap. *Shares*

http://www.virtual-bubblewrap.com/popnow.shtml

Comment

WOOHOO!

*poppopopopop*

^_^

that's officially one of my fav sites now
      "Ah, he's not the first psycho to hire us, nor the last. You think that's a commentary on us?"

Comment

happiness is a roll of bubble wrap, a cherry joke and the house to yourself

Comment

I'm not sure if this differs by state but not only do hotels pay taxes, they also pay an "entertainment" tax which is why if the county tax rate is 7.5%, the tax at the hotels could be as much as 10%.

That could have really made her head explode.

"You'd feel a Hell of a lot better if you'd just rip into the occasional customer."
          ~Clerks

Comment

Quoth slick View Post
            ME: .................................. *now with confused look on face*
            SC: You really want me to believe that this "tax" you are collecting is actually for the government?
            ME: Yes *again, confused look on face*
            SC: BULLSHIT!!!! All of you corporations work with the government and use this "tax" as an excuse to charge poor people more money for a damn room.

Sorry Lady, you FAIL at logic. This is a business, if we wanted to charge you more, we just would, and not disguise it as a tax or a fee. We are not the phone company.

Comment

I wish I had some documentation that shows how much tax we pay, then maybe we can have her fight for us instead

Comment

Working...
              X