Clear All

Quoth iradney View Post
    I'm noticing a distinct lack of Karaoke bars. This irks me
    Then do something about it!
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

i would handle the prison karaoke...no one would want to comit any crimes, just to avoid hearing my false singing ^^

Comment

Think of it as a 'gap in the market' Iradney.....and go for it....
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
          I've got the croaky noise music collection too. (+35K)
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
            How many bars does our town need? We could have one bar-- with a full staff as required-- with the Almighty Jester and CRML helping run it, with selected Karaoke Nights.

ETA: Shortly after posting this, I momentarily forgot where I was. Our town needs as many bars as we damn well want.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Oh lordy mother. XD Can't have too many pubs. Is anyone keeping track of this yet?

EDIT, a day later: Wait WHAT?? What are you on Songs? Sorry, I meant too FEW pubs. :P
              Last edited by SongsOfDragons; 03-15-2012, 11:33 AM. Reason: *doinks self*
              "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Quoth Eireann View Post
                Universities where all supplies are new, and there is no tuition. All the teachers are great, as is the administration.
                Maybe make a massive education system all on the one campus: have a daycare, primary school, secondary school and a university all on site?
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I'm surprised that nobody mentioned a transit system. How else would we get around the town of awesome? I have a feeling that the CS Bus needs a few friends. I have a particular fondness for the 1950s-style GM TDH 'fishbowl' buses. Of course, they'd be pimped out...and totally green. I'm thinking that they'd run on natural gas, but still contain all the usual refinements. By that, I mean things like the reclining massage chairs, big-screen TVs, a jacuzzi....

What?

Seriously though, the fleet would be maintained by the team of ace mechanics at my garage. Next door, would be the sports car restoration shop. Who knows what you'll find in there. MGBs of course, but we'd also do the odd '57 Chevy, Rolls-Royce, Ferrari, and others.
                  Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                    How many bars does our town need? We could have one bar-- with a full staff as required-- with the Almighty Jester and CRML helping run it, with selected Karaoke Nights.

ETA: Shortly after posting this, I momentarily forgot where I was. Our town needs as many bars as we damn well want.
                    Gotta have a bar . . . of course a wine shop would be a good thing too.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I'll run the health center. It will combine chiropractic, massage, nutrition, and exercise classes, as well as having a primping station for skin, hair and nails. It will be located by Treasure's Cottage.

Comment

Trees.

There would be many, many trees. Lots of green space. Gardens. Fountains. Cooperative gardens where people would work together to plant fruits and veggies, and a farmers' market.

And a village square where we could all get together to celebrate holidays and special occasions, or just to hang out.
                        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Hotel or no?

Do you want to be able to house visitors? or is the town exclusive?

SC
                          "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Quoth BroSCFischer View Post
                            Hotel or no?

Do you want to be able to house visitors? or is the town exclusive?

SC
                            As long as we can tase them for being stupid

Comment

Paintball SC/EW hunts! We can ship them in for the holiday season and chase them back out of town without the bargains they were promised.
                              Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Quoth cashierbex View Post
                                As long as we can tase them for being stupid
                                Standard equipment for all desk clerks, housekeepers, and maintenance. This is the perfect town, remember?

SC
                                "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Working...
                                X