This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the black lincoln navigator I saw with the plate "NAZGUL"

I'm still trying to figure out this one I keep seeing "TNG CHK" Is it "tongue-in-cheek" or "[star trek] the next gereration chick"?

Comment

At least that plate was related to the car. Actually that's pretty clever. Much better than the mini-van I saw with a plate that read, "SWAG." Nope.
      Thank you for calling Card Services, how may I take your abuse today? ~Headset Hellion

Comment

"My Daddy said, son, you're gonna drive me to drinkin', if you don't stop drivin' that Hot Rod Lincoln."

Squeee!

It occurs to me now that had I kept all the singles I used to own as a kid, I would have a pretty valuable collection. In addition to the original Commander Cody "Hot Rod Lincoln," I had Ray Stevens' "The Streak" and "Troglodyte" by the Jimmy Castor Bunch.

"What we gonna do right here is go back...way back, back into time."

Comment

A friend of mine has the special Transformers- Bumblebee edition Camaro with the license plate "TRANSFRM"
          "People can be relied upon to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid." from Seize the Night by Dean Koontz

Comment

Quoth Ben_Who View Post
            "My Daddy said, son, you're gonna drive me to drinkin', if you don't stop drivin' that Hot Rod Lincoln."

Squeee!

It occurs to me now that had I kept all the singles I used to own as a kid, I would have a pretty valuable collection. In addition to the original Commander Cody "Hot Rod Lincoln," I had Ray Stevens' "The Streak" and "Troglodyte" by the Jimmy Castor Bunch.

"What we gonna do right here is go back...way back, back into time."
            "Her name was Bertha....Bertha Butt. She was one'a the Butt sisters."
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

A woman in this area has a Mustang ragtop with RKN-RBN.

Someone in New Hampshire managed to get "YNKESUK". (Yankees suck)

A guy in Mass with a PT Cruiser has "BECMI". (Google it.)

A woman (!) in NH has "DOLCETT". (DON'T Google it, at least not at work!)

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                If it helps, I caught the reference, Sirrah!
                Sirrah? What's that?
                Last edited by Javarod; 10-14-2014, 05:17 AM. Reason: Spelling error
                Seph
                Taur10
                "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

I have a friend whose plate is "Blarrghh"

It's his way of venting
                  If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Quoth Javarod View Post
                    Sirrah? What's that?
                    An archaic way of addressing a younger man, actually...
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth raudf View Post
                      I have a friend whose plate is "Blarrghh"

It's his way of venting
                      Does he look like this, by any chance...?

Comment

Quoth Javarod View Post
                        Sirrah? What's that?
                        Used as in:
                        "My most sincere condolences, Sirrah! 'Tis obvious that some catiff rogue hast used thine pate's undercroft as a thundermug!"

TLDR: they've got S**t for brains.
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I drive a Subaru Impreza.

My choices for a plate would be...

"NOT WRX" (because, well, it's not)
                          "SCOOBY" (Scooby Doo -> Scubaru -> Subaru)
                          "KNIGHT" (Obscure! Hint: The car is a deep shade of red. Hint2: If I parked it at an anime convention, passerby would be likely to get the reference)
                          Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

I'd like to see a Honda minivan with the plate "ILIAD", or a Toyota minivan with the plate "FE2O3".
                            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

My plan when I buy my Model S at the end of the year is to grab NIKOLA for the plate. Lets just hope no one has it yet

Comment

Saw a vanity plate yesterday that read "5WAG-WGN" (Swag Wagon)

Only thing is, it was on a minivan festooned in "[High School] Athletics" stickers on the back window.

Sorry, but minivans cannot have "swag."
                                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                                X