This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Arucard View Post
    Except I read that as posting "Hey deadbeat who I just peed off by repoing your car, here's my name and facebook account, feel free to start plotting revenge now you know my personal details."
    Prolly not much of a risk, note that he had to set the post to be publicly readable, so that means he's already pretty much walled off his FB account, and this guy doesn't sound bright enough to breach those walls. Heck, he sound dumb enough to start stuff on the thread that'll get his account deleted.
    Seph
    Taur10
    "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Ruckus doesn't care if the deadbeat knows he did it, the last guy that pissed ruckus off, many years ago, by threatening one of his family members, ended up hog-tied and left in the woods.

No, I'm not embellishing that.

He drove him out to the woods, tied his legs up, and left him roadside telling him he could hop back to town.

It wasn't on the job, but, he's lucky he never got arrested for it, the guy he did it to was too scared of what might happen to ever press charges once he made it back to civilization.

Hence his nickname.

He don't mess around.

I'd never condone it, but, that statute has long since run it's limitations out so I can at least get a chuckle out of it.
      - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Gilhelmi View Post
        the way he mocked the person who mocked him.
        Agreed, that was epic. I wonder if the target realized how Ruckus knew where to look.
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post

He drove him out to the woods, tied his legs up, and left him roadside telling him he could hop back to town.

It wasn't on the job, but, he's lucky he never got arrested for it, the guy he did it to was too scared of what might happen to ever press charges once he made it back to civilization.

More epic PWNGE.

And I think I'm in love . . . move over Twitch, you've got some serious competition.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

A local repo guy (Reponut)likes to go knock on the deadbeats door and ask for the keys after he grabs the 'hidden' car. He videos everything and post it to youtube.

Comment

Quoth Arcus View Post
              A local repo guy (Reponut)likes to go knock on the deadbeats door and ask for the keys after he grabs the 'hidden' car. He videos everything and post it to youtube.
              Ah crap! Now you've gone and done it! I am going to waste too much time watching this! lol
              I'd tell you where to go, but I work there and I don't want to see you everyday.

My photo blog.

Comment

Quoth Arcus View Post
                I watched one of his videos. It's fascinating stuff, and he explains what he's doing and how come. Then I started a second one, and had to shut it off five minutes in, because his head-mounted camera was giving me motion sickness. Literally felt the same way I did when I used to try and read in a moving car, back when I was a kid, and had to go lie down.

I might try it again in a day or so, but not more than one at a time.

Comment

And this is why you set your profile settings to private.
                  To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Working...
                  X