X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another classic PC game developer pulls feats of necromancy

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/2...geometry-wars/

On the one hand, I am excited about this. Much like The 7th Guest, the King's Quest games were a huge part of my childhood and Sierra's revival brings me hope that they'll get a re-release. On the other hand, the last King's Quest game was, IMO, complete and utter dreck and I might cry if this new game follows its format instead of the format of the other games. @_@
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

If you need to get the taste of Mask of Eternity out of your mouth, try The Silver Lining if you haven't already.

It's a free King's Quest fan made game, and it's amazing.

It's supposed to be a five-parter, but only the first four have been released. The fifth is up in the air at the moment and has been for several years.
    Last edited by Lachrymose; 08-13-2014, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Quoth Lachrymose View Post
      If you need to get the taste of Mask of Eternity out of your mouth, try The Silver Lining if you haven't already.
      This looks amazing and I very may well have to download it.
      "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...adventure.aspx

Update: It's going to be first-person adventure like Mask of Eternity was. At this point, I am expecting it to be bad until I see some actual stills and/or footage. I'm hoping, though, that it'll at least not be absolute crap.
        Last edited by firecat88; 08-22-2014, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Hey now, I liked Mask of Eternity! I wouldn't call it the best of the series (that belongs to VI), but it was fun!
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
          X