Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yes, let's just stop on a busy highway . . .

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, let's just stop on a busy highway . . .

Was coming out of the parking lot at Wally World today, and had to make a right hand turn onto one of the busiest major throughfares where I live. It's one of those entrances where you can only turn in by turning right and turn out by turning right; in the middle is one of those concrete triangles.

Ahead of me is this dumb shit woman who had 300 feet of clear road, no other cars . . . and just sat there. I fumed in frustration as I watched the wall of cars headed our way and this woman made no move to actually turn.

So as we sit there, waiting for the mass to be halted by a red light further up the road, this red car pulls up to the concrete triangle . . . and stops.

Woman fumbles getting out of the car, doesn't quite get the door closed and has to go back and close it right. Meanwhile traffic is backing up, people are flipping the driver the bird, and it's a wonder they didn't get rear ended.

Meanwhile the dumbass in front of me still didn't move, even though she now had a lane to turn in.

I don't know who decided this was an ok drop off zone, but it's not.
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.
Working...
X