This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Whiskey View Post
    Did they rip up all the carpet and check the floors? If the person had multiple cats using the floor as a bathroom, it might have damaged the flooring UNDER the carpet. Once its in the wood, it never goes away.
    It's wood floors. there is no carpet in the apartment. they specifically looked for a wood only apartment/house. we're over carpet because it just ends up getting so dirty after only a few months. and one spill ruins it for good.

Comment

Quoth Shalom View Post
      Believe me, even one cat can sound like a stampede. Ever see that thing cats do where they go "zero to nuts in four seconds" and just take off running for no reason apparent to a human?
      Ah yes, the old feline "HAVETOBESOMEWHEREELSERIGHTNAOZOOOOM" trick.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
        Ah yes, the old feline "HAVETOBESOMEWHEREELSERIGHTNAOZOOOOM" trick.
        I've always callled that "The Charge of the Light Brigade." Mine used to forget she lost traction on the tile by the front door, so I'd hear a little furry *thump!* every now and then.
        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

I call it Thundering Herd of Elephants (Stoled from the PsychoKitty).

It frequently ends with them bouncing off my head and into the window. Which means I wake up and yell at them, and it starts again. Kittygrenade!

Comment

When my cat Bootsie started running around, I usually told any guest within earshot that she had the runs.

....Well, she did!

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
              I've always callled that "The Charge of the Light Brigade." Mine used to forget she lost traction on the tile by the front door, so I'd hear a little furry *thump!* every now and then.
              Love both terms, LOL. My daughter refers her cat's sudden dashes in a circle for no apparent reason as RCO's - Random Cat Orbits. And with one of her cats weighing 28 pounds, you can certainly hear them. Actually, that was at his largest, he's positively svelte now, down to 22 pounds last I saw him.

We call our cat's bursts "wind sprints". She'll suddenly dash from one end of the house to the other (usually originating down in the daylight half basement where her litter box is, hitting new speed records up the stairs and around the turn), making up new noises as she goes - often managing to sound like herds of little mogwi one minute, and opposing gremlins the next. At age 4, she still invents new sounds on a regular basis (she's solid black, but actually part Siamese).

Madness takes it's toll....
              Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Working...
              X