Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I didn't have a car for a little over a month, I took to walking to the tanning salon and back (and the little gas station at times as well, this was before the salon moved and it was only a little over a mile away).

One day I was walking back home and some truck slowed wayyy down a ways ahead of me, and waited for me. I started to get this feeling (and I NEVER ignore that feeling) that that guy was either going to try to hit on me, or as scared as I was actually feeling, that he might even try to abduct me in broad daylight, the way he was just sitting there waiting for me.

I was right by all the trees that used to be in front of a few of the buildings here. I took a quick turn and ran in between a bunch of them and ran up my stairs so fast and locked myself in and sat down trying to calm myself.

Stupidly, I did go back out and downstairs to see if he was still there a while later. Thank God he was gone.

This is why I go to a gym instead of walk/jog, and this is why I will be homeless before not having my own car, and also why I always have a knife on me.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
    X