This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did I do to deserve this!?!

On my way home from work, a car coming up my road honked and stopped me.

It was my old supervisor; a shifty, disorganized, lazy man of questionable morals who would frequently play 'the race card', mess-up my schedule, never cover for anyone, and made me drive myself to the hospital with a condition that nearly killed me.

Apparently, the house I moved into (that I love) is up the street from his!

"If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

You have my sympathies....
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Bummer.

On the other hand, you don't work for him any more so you don't have to be nice to him any more. And if you're so inclined, you can tell all your neighbors all your stories. Especially the one about him making you drive yourself to the hospital.
      Women can do anything men can.
      But we don't because lots of it's disgusting.
      Maxine

Comment

Only thing is, he's lived here at least a year, me only 4-months. He comes off as the nicest guy when you don't know him, until you start catching his double-meaning comments.
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Sparky View Post
          Bummer.

On the other hand, you don't work for him any more so you don't have to be nice to him any more.
          I second this.

You dont have to be nice. In fact, i encourage you to ignore his exsistance.

Comment

Rest assured that you aren't be the only one catching the true meaning of his comments. He's been there longer than you, but that only means he's had more time to get under people's skins.

Still, you have every right to the sanctity of your own home, so if you can avoid him in the neighborhood, do so. If he actually comes to your house, kick him off your property. If he persists, call the cops for trespassing and harassment.
            Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Working...
            X