This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got yer personal space right here

And you wonder why I think this town is populated by nothing but trash?

I ran out to the swamp to pick up a couple things and take advantage of the Lowest Prices of the Season sale.

I ended up in line at the checkout behind a couple trashy-looking woman. One of them turned to me and barked "Back up!" and then mumbled some shit about...something.

Okay, I get it. Some people are protective of their personal space and don't like their bubbles being breached. Fine. Except in my world, you forfeit your complaint about your personal space being violated...

WHEN YOU SHOW NO APPARENT CONCERN FOR YOUR PERSONAL SPACE, OR ANYBODY ELSE'S, WHEN YOU BUTT YOUR CART IN FRONT OF ME IN THE CHECKOUT LINE.

Seriously, they could see I was approaching the line, but they had to dash in front of me from another line, and just about smack me with their cart, which was loaded with nothing but clearance crap.

And of course they had to demand a couple price checks, which take a little time to do.

If this were Wally World and not the swamp, where I am an employee, I think I would've backed up and then got in real close again (not that I was real close to her to begin with). Just to torque her off.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily
Working...
X