This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kittens!!

My little Inara is now a mommy, and Simon is now a daddy!
    The 4 little ones were born 3 weeks ago today. They are already developing personalities. We have 2 boys and 2 girls.
    Because mama is registered, I can still register this litter, even though daddy is not.
    Registered names are/will be:
    Zoe
    Kaylee
    Hoban or Gorramit
    Malcom (aka Mal)

Simon is very social and LOVES people. Inara is the same way. Both are very loving and loyal companions. Inara is siamese so she is VERY chatty. Simon is a tabby/American shorthair adopted from the owner of the stables I board my horse at. However my vet has stated that Simon is probably the most perfect specimen of a male cat in terms of muscle development and temperament he has seen. And he doesn't tell that to just anyone, I assure you!

I have 1 person already wanting one for sure. The other 3 are welcome to stay with us as long as it takes to find good quality homes. If anyone is in or near the Twin Cities area (as far as some WI border towns) I am willing to adopt out. Preferably not to ship, as I have never done that before and I am not sure I would trust it. The airlines can't even always get your luggage to its' destination in one piece...

I put a guarantee on the babies and if at any time the adopter cannot care for the animal, will take them back for any reason. These are the only kittens of Simon's we will have as we had him neutered last week. Babies that we have now were a bit unplanned though not unexpected as we were a bit lazy about getting him fixed.

Inara (before babies)

Simon

Simon and Inara (before babies)

Newborn kittens, only a few hours old (mama wasn't sure she wanted photos just yet, thus her expression)

Taken last week, at about 2 weeks old

Taken last night, now 3 weeks old
    "We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am."-Thomas Keller

SQUEE! They're so cute. And I love the names. We have an all black Maine Coon named Simon.
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
      SQUEE! They're so cute. And I love the names. We have an all black Maine Coon named Simon.
      Inara is actually registered (haha , registered companion, get it? ok, I'm done) under her full name Inara Serra. Simon isn't obviously registered, but his vet records all show 'Simon Tam'.

The new adopters can name the babies whatever they want, but the breed registry will have them listed as what I name them.
      "We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am."-Thomas Keller

Comment

Too bad I don't live by there or can't have kitties. Awwws. I miss my kitty friends.

Comment

Arrgh I should NOT have opened this post. I have been jonesing for kitties lately, it's time for me to get one. Alas..I cannot. *pout* I wannakittydammit *pout*
          In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
          She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

They are so cute!

Comment

Awwww....kitty love.
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Super adorable! <3 Hope you find some good adopters for them.

Comment

Awww, so cute! I want one!
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

kittykittykittykittykittykitty!!!!!!

Ahem.

They're adorable.
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Simon...and Inara? /mindexplodes

nobody tell Kaylee! (looks at kittens' names) Ohhhhh now there's gonna be trouble.
                      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

SQUEE! I'm smitten with these kittens!

They're lovely.
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Ack! The cute - it is so strong! Love fuzzy little ginger kitties.

Comment

Inara looks like my precious boy Fawkes, he passed away 2 years ago..
                            http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

Quoth HappyFun Ball View Post
                              Inara looks like my precious boy Fawkes, he passed away 2 years ago..
                              She reminds me of my first kitty, Alex. I lost him 6 years ago, and just lost his successor (my avatar, Casey) in December. Darn kitty cardiomyopathy. Now on the lookout for a kitten. Checking the shelter where I got Alex for their kittens in foster care. In a few weeks there should be some hitting 6 weeks, which is when you can see them for the first time

For some reason I keep visualizing an orange tabby, so maybe that's what Casey will find for me.

Those kittens are so cute - if I lived closer, I'd be very interested.
                              That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Working...
                              X