• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 2 Game of Thrones

Tonight!!!!! Woot!

Anyone else psyched?
    Don't wanna; not gonna.

No HBO. Sad panda. Last season our friend taped it for us (on VHS!) so hopefully he will do that this year too.
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

No HBO either, but we just bought the first season on DVD. So we'll be watching that instead ^^
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

...I wish I had cable of any sort, so we could get HBO. :<
        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Foxtrot had a comic about this...

Comment

That comic was too funny. I'll have to catch the rerun later since I don't have HBO where I am now. I'll probably miss most of this season anyways while I'm in Alaska.
            Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

I have my DVR locked into GoT. So I won't miss nuthin', even when I miss it. Yay me!

Killer first episode of Season 2. This season should be a hoot.

And by the way, please, for those of you who have read the books, no spoilers for those of us who have not. Like, say, me.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

9pm on Sky Atlantic for Brits. So looking forwards to this. Natalie Dormer - Anne Boleyn from Tudors - is going to be in it. Loves her acting ^^

and MOAR DINKLAGE!
                "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

We have plans to dig into season 1 this evening. We just hooked up HBO through our 360 (why we didn't do this months ago, I cannot for the life of me figure out), and last night was the first 7 episodes of Deadwood.

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I didn't realize it was this early (and I missed the first episode when it aired but caught it on demand) but oddly I just bought Season 1 on Blu-Ray with the limited edition house Stark packaging.

I had to scour all Best Buys in my area but I got it!

It was a good episode to start the season.
                    Quote Dalesys:
                    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

This is going to be a fun season. Reports from this morning put viewership of the Season 2 opener at 4.22 million.
                      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Working...
                      X