This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrath of the Titans

Freshly back from seeing it. Very much driven by special effects. They were, however, good. Very good.

Plot above mediocre in my opinion, and most of the acting was good. If you're expecting the Greek Myths, think again - based on is as far as I'll admit it to being.

I enjoyed it.

Rapscallion

The original Clash of the Titans was def according to the Greek myth. At this point with Hollywood, I don't care if they make uo their own stories with the Greek myths. It adds more flavor for movies. I get bored of seeing and reading the same story over and over again.

That said, I'm gonna wait for DVD for this one.

Comment

The special effects made it worth the big screen. I saw the 3 D version.

Plot was a joke. Characterization a waste. But it was a good ride, and I'll probably never watch it again.
      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Did you see Hades and think, "Saruman"?

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
          Did you see Hades and think, "Saruman"?

Rapscallion
          I did! I didn't look at the credits; was that Christopher Lee? It didn't sound like him though.

Hephaestus didn't make a pitchfork for Hades. He made the Helmet of Invisibility. The story was contrived so their artifacts could be combined.
          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
            I did! I didn't look at the credits; was that Christopher Lee? It didn't sound like him though.
            Ralph Fiennes.

I had to look that up.

Rapscallion

Comment

I wasn't too worried about the "real" stories, as the elitist snobs I work with are sure to debunk anything and everything Hollywood because the idiot "sheep" masses (people like me) need to be "educated" in what's real.
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
              X