This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TX CSers, stay safe, y'all

Watching the live update of the storm system, I don't think I've seen that many hook echoes in one place in a while.

Keep safe you guys, I'll be praying for ya.
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Same here. Check in when ya can.

My company's Dallas office is pretty much in the line of fire, so I'm watching things pretty much continuously.
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

We've got family friends over in that area, so I've got http://www.nbcdfw.com pulled up in another tab right now, and have just been listening for an ear out.

Comment

Yeah. So far it seems like Richardson has managed to come through ok, but just barely. And there's more cells forming to the SW....
        "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

We're just getting rain and a bit of thunder in Fort Worth. We have the weather on though in case things get really crazy.
          Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Saw a news report earlier today with what looked like an 18-wheeler flying through the air.
            Scary!
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
              Saw a news report earlier today with what looked like an 18-wheeler flying through the air.
              Scary!
              Several, actually. Video is probably still on CNN.
              Scary is right.

Comment

Yeppers, pretty much, there was a trailer park (the OTHER kind) and the tornado got confused and aimed straight for it instead.

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
                  Several, actually. Video is probably still on CNN.
                  Scary is right.
                  Those were Schneider trucks getting tossed around.

I may have a relative who works for them up in Green Bay in the corporate office. Maybe she's aware of what happened and is leading salvage efforts. I dunno. I'm rambling. I should go to bed already.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                  X