Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This reminds me of the American guest on the Fawlty Towers show.

Quoth emax4 View Post
    I HATE stories like that. Granted, the customer has a lot of money in the account, but not everyone is going to whore themselves out like that just for someone that has that kind of money. On top of that, what are the manager and teller getting out of it? Probably nothing. You spend a lot of money at my store and expect me to bend over backwards? Unless you're giving me a huge portion of it, get bent!
    Well, the issue there is they refused a perfectly reasonable request that they should have done for anyone, regardless.

Here however, the customer is an ass.
    Last edited by EricKei; 12-26-2014, 03:57 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

Comment

Correction

Quoth mathnerd View Post
      while I understand that customers are necessary to a business, I'm not willing to break the law for them
      GOOD customers are necessary to a business. BAD customers cost a business money and in a properly run organization are let go to fend for themselves.

Comment

Quoth moneybags View Post
        SC: you better find a way to make this happen or I will have your ass
        "Threats will not be tolerated. At this time I am obligated to inform you this call has been recorded and will be turned over to the authorities, and I am now terminating this call. *click*

Oh, and...

SC: who the fuck do you think you are?
        Ore wo dare da to omotte yagaru?! / Who the hell do you think I am?!
        Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth emax4 View Post
          I HATE stories like that. Granted, the customer has a lot of money in the account, but not everyone is going to whore themselves out like that just for someone that has that kind of money. On top of that, what are the manager and teller getting out of it? Probably nothing. You spend a lot of money at my store and expect me to bend over backwards? Unless you're giving me a huge portion of it, get bent!
          Validating a parking ticket is hardly bending over backwards.
          Fiancee: We're going to need to do laundry. I'm out of clean pants.
          Me: Sounds like a job for Gravekeeper!
          Fiancee: What?!
          Me: Nevermind.

Comment

Quoth otakuneko View Post
            Ore wo dare da to omotte yagaru?! / Who the hell do you think I am?!
            "I the fuck think I am (name here)."
            "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
            "What IS fun to fight through?"
            "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Working...
            X