This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Princess-Snake View Post
    Why stop at urine samples? How about an ostomy sample? (If you don't know what an ostomy is, trust me, you don't want to know. )
    Heh heh heh....
    "Bazzle, this coffee tastes like shit!"

Comment

Quoth AFpheonix View Post
      Heh heh heh....
      "Bazzle, this coffee tastes like shit!"
      "It is sh*t, Austin."
      "But I don't want to be among mad people."
      You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

Quoth Princess-Snake View Post
        "It is sh*t, Austin."
        "Oh, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so."

Btw now you got my curiosity up (you can respond by pm), is it ensure/enterex that you take?
        I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Princess-Snake, please hand this imaginary "Strongbad Force For Awesomeness Award" trophy to your boss next time you see him. That was cool as hell.
          "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Bliss View Post

Btw now you got my curiosity up (you can respond by pm), is it ensure/enterex that you take?
            No. It's called Peptamen. Prescription only I think, I don't know. I can't absorb nutrients very well due to a nearly fatal birth defect involving my digestive tract. They fixed it, but let's just say that almost 2 decades later I'm still paying the price.

Comment

You know, such enlightened attitudes as those of bwitch and brat make me wonder how humanity has survived as long as it has. I mean, such people are so stupid that I can almost feel my intelligence draining into their abyss.

That reminds me of my days working at one of the local Wendy's. We had a woman who worked through one of those rehabilitation programs. She had what I guessed to be some form of autism. None of us at work were really sure how to define it. Anyway, this woman was a very good worker. She couldn't talk plainly, it was almost like trying to interpret a foreign language. Once you got to know her and her speech patterns, you finally understood her. She worked dining room during lunch hour. She took her duty as a greeter very seriously, and spoke to everyone. Sometimes, she'd get carried away, and annoy customers who at least tried to be patient. She spoke to everyone as they reported for work, too. It greatly upset her if she didn't hear you respond because she thought you was ignoring her. She really was quite sharp, and comical once you understood how she thought about things. Some people at work treated her like she was "special," but she picked up on things that some of the others didn't even realize she would catch. Anyway, I was taking my break in the dining room this one day. There were some high schoolers at a nearby table. I pretty much ignored their antics and disregarded them as stupid spoiled rich kids until I overheard one of them make a comment about "the retard" as he glanced at our dining room worker. Several of them started laughing as they looked at her wiping tables. I got pissed but held my tongue for the moment. I started paying attention to them. She walked over and spoke to them. I quietly watched and listened. At first, she didn't notice that they had been mocking her, then it started to sink in as she talked to them. She said something about just trying to do her job and not needing their crap. They started getting rude to her. I finally told them to stop bothering her. I told them that she has a legitimate excuse for being mentally handicapped, and asked them what their excuse was. They made a comment about telling the manager that we're bothering them. I added that I think the manager needs to be made aware of what is going on, so I got up and grabbed my tray. By the time the manager and I got back out there, they were leaving. The little jerks left their trash and filth on the table behind them. Our dining room worker was by the hand sink crying over what had happened. The manager comforted her, then we went and cleaned up the mess the brats had left. Our dining room worker did thank me for helping her once she got her composure back.
              The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

You know, I think there's something hardwired in really big guys to look out for people, 'cause I have YET to meet a guy over the 6'4" mark that's anything but cool. Hmmm

Anyway, I hope the woman ends up with some sort of high-maintenance-but-non-debilitating problem and has those very words thrown in HER face.
                ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
                  You know, I think there's something hardwired in really big guys to look out for people, 'cause I have YET to meet a guy over the 6'4" mark that's anything but cool. Hmmm
                  I know what you mean about big (not necessarily tall) guys.

My little brother is the "runt" of the family at 5'10" (my other brother and my nephews are all at least 6'2"), but he's a bodybuilder, a motorcycle rider, and he frequently shaves his head. He can look really, really mean, but he's a complete creampuff. However, he once took on a total stranger who was being an ass to a cashier at a gas station. He followed him out of the store and had a few words with him, and by the time he was done the guy actually went back in and apologized to the girl.
                  He loves the world...except for all the people.
                  --Men at Work

Comment

Geez if that stupid kid sampled your drink it makes you wonder how he managed not to sample more noxious liquids ie. drain cleaner, window cleaner, dishwasher detergent and etc. Good evidence that there is no parenting at all going on.

Glad your manager put the stupid git in her place. Your digestion may suck but at least you have intelligence unlike that 'mother'.
                    Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Aww, kinda reminds you of:
                      "Little Timmy was a chemist's son but now he is no more;
                      what he thought was H2O was H2SO4."
                      "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

If I were you, I'd have complained. Who knows what germs that brat had crawling around his system!!! You could've gotten sick because his mom didn't teach him that "if it's not yours, DO NOT TOUCH IT."
                        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth Bloodsoul View Post
                          Aww, kinda reminds you of:
                          "Little Timmy was a chemist's son but now he is no more;
                          what he thought was H2O was H2SO4."
                          *snicker* I used to label my drinks "H2SO4" in the fridge when I lived with a bunch of engineering students. Everybody knew that wasn't what was in there, but they got that "Lynne means business and she'll KILL you if you drink her stuff!"
                          GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Your manager rocks!
                            A 7/8 yr old is be old enough to not throw things at adults - the parent should have been mortified at just that behavior alone.
                            A little trick - it works with Ensure - it is worth a try: put the drink in a tupperware in the freezer for a little while, then eat it like ice cream with some melon (if you are allowed melon) - it isn't as bad that way.

Comment

I recently got diagnosed with an incurable neurological disorder, while I'm doing fine right now, with the exception of some vision problems and the occasional bout of vertigo, and the numbness in my arms and legs, you'd never know I was sick.

I'm sure someday this problem will eventually manifest itself with some sort of movement disability. I'm just hoping that I'll still be able to move my arms at that point, so that when the inconsiderate and selfish idjuts that attempt to insult me because of the hypothetical disability, I can either beat them to death with whatever mobility assistance I have, or run them down with a wheelchair. I just know I'm going to enjoy the satisfying crunching sound that their ribs/skull/kneecaps makes when they meet aluminium/and or titanium mobility aides.

Comment

Quoth auntiem View Post
                                Your manager rocks!
                                A 7/8 yr old is be old enough to not throw things at adults - the parent should have been mortified at just that behavior alone.
                                A little trick - it works with Ensure - it is worth a try: put the drink in a tupperware in the freezer for a little while, then eat it like ice cream with some melon (if you are allowed melon) - it isn't as bad that way.
                                Why his mom didn't do anything is beyond me. Then again, why the stupid people are allowed to breed is beyond me. Oh and nice suggestion. I'll have to try it. But without the melon. I'm a carnivore diet.

Comment

Working...
                                X