• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Scorpodael View Post
    Otters. It was Mister in Death Masks, otters in Small Favor. <_< >_>
    You're right, I misremembered that.

Doesn't make my point any less true.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I've had a thought... It went mostly like, "Now, what enemy could Dresden face next that would be the meanest to him emotionally and psychologically...?" The answer I came up with was he Fallen Angel Lasciel in a new host, with her woven webs of deception and master planning, here to kill the man who managed to resist her shadow... or to recruit him into killing Nicodemus, whom she has never really got on with.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
        It was Halloween. Harry Dresden was BORN on Halloween.
        My herpaderpaderp. /facepalms

Sorry I didn't get back to this sooner, btw. Whole family, except me, came down with the stomach flu. MUST GET CAUGHT BACK UP!!!
        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Scorpodael View Post
          I've had a thought... It went mostly like, "Now, what enemy could Dresden face next that would be the meanest to him emotionally and psychologically...?" The answer I came up with was he Fallen Angel Lasciel in a new host, with her woven webs of deception and master planning, here to kill the man who managed to resist her shadow... or to recruit him into killing Nicodemus, whom she has never really got on with.
          Well, I seem to recall hearing that, per Word of Jim, Lasciel will turn up again, and all he would say about what that would entail is "A woman scorned."
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
          X